Stress, pollution, or even weather changes can cause skin discomfort. Some areas of the skin may be more sensitive to these conditions, they may also result irritated and cause uncomfortable sensations such as itching or stinging. In people with sensitive or atopic skin these reactions are usually recurrent. Nocisens is a range of soft texture creams specially
designed to take care of this type of skin-responses. A continuous application of Nocisens products not only mitigates these uncomfortable sensations, but also prevents their re-appearance.
In addition, studies conducted by independent companies showed that 2 :
- 100% of users claimed that Nocisens® deja la piel más suave y calmada.
- 95% of users believe that Nocisnes® moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- 85% of users found their skin more supple and elastic after using Nocisens®.
- 85% of users felt comfort after using Nocisens®.
All products Nocisens have a delicate composition respectful with the most sensitive skin. Their innovative formulation contains:
- HMBG which is a novel neurocosmetic ingredient that acts at the level of the epidermal sensory receptors relieving the uncomfortable sensations produced by dryness and dermal sensitivity. In addition, its continuous use restores the epidermal barrier avoiding water loss and strengthening the natural defense of the skin. This innovative compound is the result of several years of scientific research (3, 4, 5) carried out by the group of Sensory Neurobiology of the Institute of Research, Development and Innovation in Health Biotechnology at Miguel Hernández University in Elche.
- Combination of fatty acids with a powerful moisturizing action that provides a soft texture and favors the action of the cream in the deeper layers of the epidermis.
- Antioxidant molecules, such as tocopherol, that prevents the main components of the skin from oxidation and deterioration as a result of day-to-day aggressions.
1 Studies carried out by independent companies to measure objectively the effectiveness of Nocisens in volunteers. The measurement of skin capacitance was carried out with Corneometer® and the measurement of transepidermic water loss was performed with Tewameter®. Both measurements were carried out on day 0 (before using the product) and after 28 days using it under professional control.2 The trials have been carried out by an independent company on a panel of 22 people of both sexes aged between 19 and 65.
SCIENTIFIC REFERENCES:3. Serafini M., et al., Targeting Transient Receptor Potential Vanilloid 1 (TRPV1) Channel Softly: The Discovery of Passerini Adducts as a Topical Treatment for Inflammatory Skin Disorders. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 61 (2018) 4436-4455. https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.jmedchem.8b001094. López- González et al. Improving a Natural Compound: Design of Innovative neurocosmeceuticals for Sensitive Skin. IFSCC. Vol 23 (2018) 1; 37-44.5. Fernández Carvajal A et al. Moduladores del termorreceptor TRPV1 desactivables metabólicamente en la farmacología del prurito. Rev. Soc. Esp. Farmacol. Vol 18 (2020) 3: (en prensa). http://www.ifth.es/publicaciones-y-divulgacion/revistas/aft/
Muy contento con el producto
Me va muy bien… para los que utilizamos a diario es un poco caro y su aplicación es poco cremosa, especialmente con vello
Funciona! Un poco caro
Se agradecería un poco más de untuosidad
Muchas gracias Alberto, lo tendremos en cuenta.