The skin of the little ones is characterized by being delicate and sensitive, especially in the areas of contact with the diaper or clothing where irritation, itching or eczema usually appears. This worsens the sleep of the little ones and favors mood swings. Nocisens® Baby, thanks to its careful formulation acts on the epidermal neurosensorial system relieving uncomfortable sensations and helping to repair and soothe the skin.
Studies conducted by independent companies under pediatric control showed that Nocisens® Baby 1 :
- Is safe and well tolerated by all skin types.
- Is Hypoallergenic.
In addition, a use test under pediatric control conducted in children younger than 46 months showed that 2 :
- 100% of the parents surveyed after the study answered that Nocisens Baby soothes their babies’ skin.
- 100% of parents surveyed after the study answered that their babies had the skin more moisturized, elastic and nourished.
- 95% of parents stated that their babies’ skin was softer and looked better after the study.
All products Nocisens have a delicate composition respectful with the most sensitive skin. Their innovative formulation contains:
- HMBG which is a novel neurocosmetic ingredient that acts at the level of the epidermal sensory receptors relieving the uncomfortable sensations produced by dryness and dermal sensitivity. In addition, its continuous use restores the epidermal barrier avoiding water loss and strengthening the natural defense of the skin. This innovative compound is the result of several years of scientific research (3, 4, 5) carried out by the group of Sensory Neurobiology of the Institute of Research, Development and Innovation in Health Biotechnology at Miguel Hernández University in Elche.
- Combination of fatty acids with a powerful moisturizing action that provides a soft texture and favors the action of the cream in the deeper layers of the epidermis.
- Antioxidant molecules, such as tocopherol, that prevents the main components of the skin from oxidation and deterioration as a result of day-to-day aggressions.
1 Tolerance study carried out by independent companies in a panel of 50 volunteers with sensitive skin.2 Study carried out by independent companies in a panel of 22 children with sensitive skin. The results were obtained after two weeks of use following the recommended guideline (2 times/day).
SCIENTIFIC REFERENCES:3. Serafini M., et al., Targeting Transient Receptor Potential Vanilloid 1 (TRPV1) Channel Softly: The Discovery of Passerini Adducts as a Topical Treatment for Inflammatory Skin Disorders. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 61 (2018) 4436-4455. https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.jmedchem.8b001094. López- González et al. Improving a Natural Compound: Design of Innovative neurocosmeceuticals for Sensitive Skin. IFSCC. Vol 23 (2018) 1; 37-44.5. Fernández Carvajal A et al. Moduladores del termorreceptor TRPV1 desactivables metabólicamente en la farmacología del prurito. Rev. Soc. Esp. Farmacol. Vol 18 (2020) 3: (en prensa). http://www.ifth.es/publicaciones-y-divulgacion/revistas/aft/