These General Conditions of Sale regulate the relationship between PROSPERA BIOTECH S.L. (hereinafter PROSPERA BIOTECH), a commercial company with CIF B 66218736 and domicile in Elche (Alicante), in Quorum III Building, Scientific Park of the UMH, Avda. de la Universidad, s/n., Z.C. 03202 and registered in the Commercial Register of Alicante, Volume 4198, Book 0, Sheet 107, Section 8, Sheet A 164198, Insc. 3. and you (hereinafter THE CUSTOMER) in connection with all transactions made through the website located at https://www.prosperabiotech.com.
You can contact us via email email@example.com and by phone (+34) 965648589, Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 14:00h PROSPERA BIOTECH, through the e-commerce located in https://www.prosperabiotech.com only sells to CUSTOMERS who are of legal age (18 years of age or older) and who are the final customer, being expressly excluded underage.
The placing of an order implies the acceptance of these General Conditions of Sale by the CUSTOMER, as well as any other specified in the order itself.
PROSPERA BIOTECH reserves the right to modify the Terms of Sale that constitute this contract, although such modification will not affect contracts previously made with the consumer. It is therefore recommended that, before making a purchase, the customer read the General Conditions of Sale.
The purpose of these General Conditions of Sale contract is to regulate the relationship between PROSPERA BIOTECH and the CUSTOMER from the moment the CUSTOMER grants his consent by accepting the box “FINISH PURCHASE” in the contracting process.
Commercial, contractual information and communications with Customers will be made in Spanish.
ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT FILE
As additional prior information, required in Article 27 of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services, it is communicated to the consumer and user that PROSPERA BIOTECH will proceed to file the electronic document through which its purchase is formalized and such document will not be accessible.
How to place the order
To place the order through PROSPERA BIOTECH you have to follow the steps below:
- Choose the desired product and add it to BASKET via the “BUY” button.
- If the CUSTOMER is not registered on the website, he/she will be offered the possibility to REGISTER as a customer or not
- If the customer presses the “BUY WITHOUT REGISTRATION” button, he/she can continue with her/his purchase and his/her data will be saved temporarily, for the period necessary to process their order. Once the order has been processed, his /her data will be temporarily archived for as long as necessary to comply with all other legal obligations.
- If, in contrast, the CUSTOMER wants to register he/she will have to do so through the “REGISTER AS CUSTOMER” button and will have to make it before formalizing the purchase. Once registered, he/she will be directed back to the purchase form.
- If the CUSTOMER is already registered, he/she will only need to enter his/her email address and password and will be directed back to the purchase form.
- Select the desired payment method.
- Once all of the above has been done click on FINISH PURCHASE.
- Make the payment.
- If the payment method is by BANK CARD, BIZZUM or PAY-PAL and the payment is authorized, the CUSTOMER will see the confirmation of his/her purchase and will automatically be sent an e-mail to his/her email address with the same information that he/she can recover when he/she needs it.
- If the payment method chosen is by BANK TRANSFER after placing the order, he/she will receive an email with the order number and the account number in which he/she must make the transfer. In order to process his/her order, the customer will have to specify in the concept of the transfer his/her ID and the ORDER NUMBER. After the transfer is formalized, the customer will have to send the proof of the transfer by email to the email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating his/her ID and the order number. Once he/she has received the email, he /sheyou will receive the purchase confirmation in his /her email.
- At that time the CUSTOMER’s order will be registered and will begin to be processed in the warehouse of PROSPERA BIOTECH.
All product orders are subject to product availability. In the event of difficulties in the supply of the selected product, PROSPERA BIOTECH will communicate it to the customer via email and refund the amount paid within a maximum period of 30 days from the payment.
PROSPERA BIOTECH’s right to cancel or not accept an order.
PROSPERA BIOTECH may refuse, cancel or not accept an order already confirmed in the following cases. We will notify you by email before any action, to try to resolve the issue and return any payments made. If:
- Your payment information is incorrect or unverifiable.
- Your order may have been placed for fraudulent purposes or in connection with a crime or other illegal activity.
- An inadvertent error has occurred in the e-commerce, for example, a payment error, etc.
- There are reasons indicating that the Customer is underage (younger than 18 years of age).
- The order could not be delivered to the address provided by you.
- The shipping address is not in Spanish national territory (including Ceuta, Melilla, the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands) or Portugal.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
You can choose any of the following payment methods:
- By CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD; through this form of payment you provide the card number, expiration date and CVV, such data are encrypted and sent to the bank’s POS.
- Using BIZUM. In order to be able to use this system, the customer must have a bank account in an entity that works with Bizum and that the customer downloads that application, in order to link their customer’s phone number to their bank account number (IBAN). Learn more at www.bizum.es.
- By BANK TRANSFER; through this way the customer makes the payment of the product for the total amount of the order (the product plus shipping costs) indicating in the concept of the transfer the customer’s ID and order number. To expedite his/her order, the customer will send the proof of transfer by email to email@example.com indicating in the subject line of the message his/her ID and the ORDER NUMBER.
- Through the system PayPal; For the customer to be able to use this system it is necessary to have a PayPal account, more information in www.paypal.es.
All product prices, shipping costs and other services include VAT and are only valid for orders placed online through the website.
Prices displayed on the website may be subject to change by PROSPERA BIOTECH, however, prices will not be changed on orders already confirmed
PROSPERA BIOTECH, ships to the entire Spanish national territory (including Ceuta, Melilla, the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands) and Portugal. Shipping costs apply to each order. The rates will be duly broken down in the shopping cart before formalizing it. Shipping costs are as follows:
- Shipping costs to the Peninsula: from a minimum of 4.95.-€ for shipments up to 1 kg up to a maximum of 6.96.-€ for shipments up to 15 kg. From 15 kg, an additional 0.48.-€ per kg will be charged.
- Shipping costs to the Balearic Islands from a minimum of 10.95 € for shipments up to one Kilo, with an additional cost of 1.73 €/kilo.
- Shipping costs to the Canary Islands from a minimum of 14.95 € for shipments of up to one Kilo, with an additional cost of 3.84 €/kilo.
- Shipping costs to Ceuta and Melilla from a minimum of 22.00 € for shipments up to one Kilo, with an additional cost of 3.95 € per additional kilo.
PROSPERA BIOTECH reserves the right to cancel or not accept an order already confirmed in the case in which the shipping address is outside the indicated territories.
PLACE AND DELIVERY TIME
The shipment will be made through the company GLS external to PROSPERA BIOTECH. Deliveries will be made from Monday to Friday, thus not making deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays. The place of delivery will be that of the address designated by the CUSTOMER at the time of formalizing the purchase.
Delivery times vary depending on where it is made, with the following set:
- Peninsular Spain: From 48h. to 72h.
- Ceuta, Melilla, Balearic Islands and Canary Islands: 2 to 5 days.
- Portugal: 2 to 5 days.
Although delivery times are normally met, such deadlines may be delayed, in that case PROSPERA BIOTECH, will take all necessary measures to deliver within the agreed time, and if not within a maximum period of 30 days.
Legal right to dismiss
You have the right as a consumer to withdraw from this contract and without alleging any cause within 14 calendar days after you or a third party authorized by you received the product.
To exercise this right of withdrawal it will be necessary to notify us of this decision with a manifestly unequivocal action through the submission of this withdrawal form (the use of which is not mandatory), through the following channels:
- By mail to the following address:
PROSPERA BIOTECH S.L.
Edificio Quorum III, Parque Científico de la UMH
Avda. de la Universidad, s/n., C.P. 03202
Elche – Alicante
- By email: You can send the form to the following email via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail to the following address:
Because PROSPERA BIOTECH products are hygiene products, in order to accept the return both the product and the packaging must be in their original condition and properly sealed. Once the packaging and/or the product are unsealed they will not be eligible for return, so please read carefully the section EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF DISMISSAL.
Consequences of the dismissal
In case of withdrawal, we will refund to the customer all payments received after purchase, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the customer’s choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive mode of ordinary delivery we offer) without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are told of the decision to withdraw from this contract.
For the refund, the same means of payment used for the initial transaction will be used, unless the customer has expressly decided otherwise. In any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund.
PROSPERA BIOTECH may withhold the refund until the products have been received or until the customer has submitted proof of return.
The customer must return or deliver the goods directly to us without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which he/she informs us of his/her decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline will be deemed to have been met if the return of the goods is made before the end of that period.
In order to proceed with the return of the goods the customer can use the services that PROSPERA BIOTECH makes available: sending our courier service to his home.
Exceptions to the right to dismissal
Pursuant to Article 103. (e) Law 3/2014 of 27 March amending the Consumers and Users Act and, for reasons of health protection and/or hygiene, the right of withdrawal shall NOT apply to hygiene products which PROSPERA BIOTECH markets sealed, provided that they have been unsealed after delivery.
Return of defective products
In the event that the customer considers that at the time of delivery the product does not comply with the provisions of the contract, he must contact PROSPERA BIOTECH immediately through any of our contact methods, communicating the product data and the damage suffered.
If the Customer returns the product because it is defective, PROSPERA BIOTECH will proceed to verify its conditions and once these have been checked, it will refund the value of the product and the shipping costs, in addition to the direct costs of the return, within a maximum of 14 days of receipt by PROSPERA BIOTECH of the product reason for the return.
In case of detecting the damage to his/her order at the time of delivery, the customer must record it on the delivery note of the transport agency.
Products cannot be changed. To obtain a product other than that already purchased, the Customer must return the original item with the original packaging unsealed and with the product duly sealed, exercising the right of withdrawal in the terms described in the previous sections and place a new order through the PROSPERA BIOTECH Website.
These Terms of Sale establish all obligations and responsibilities of PROSPERA BIOTECH with respect to the supply of products. There are no warranties, conditions or other terms that are binding on PROSPERA BIOTECH, except as expressly mentioned in the Terms of Sale.
The CUSTOMER assumes responsibility for the veracity of the data provided to PROSPERA BIOTECH, responding to the possible negative consequences arising from the use of false or erroneous data.
The CUSTOMER and cardholder assumes responsibility for the transactions made on the website.
This website uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures, and cryptographic mechanisms (SSL certificate, Secure Sockets Layer, or Secure Sockets Layer) to prevent unauthorized data access. To achieve these purposes, the CUSTOMER agrees that PROSPERA BIOTECH obtains data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
The data obtained on credit cards will not be recorded in any database, but will go directly to the terminal POS (Point of Sale) of Banco Santander. In addition, we inform you that, in an effort to provide greater security to credit card owners, the payment gateway incorporates the secure payment system called CES (Secure Electronic Commerce).
Purchases made through the PROSPERA BIOTECH Website and under these Terms of Sale are subject to Spanish law.
For Any dispute or discrepancy arising out of the application or interpretation of the Terms of Sale, as well as for the contracts it incorporates, the competent courts will be those of the place of residence of the consumer in Spain.
For any inquiries or incidents regarding the order, the Customer may contact PROSPERA BIOTECH:
- By calling (+34) 965648589, Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2 p.m. (except local and national holidays).
- By email, sending a message to email@example.com