Our cream NOCISENS® for sensitive and atopic-prone skin, has saccessfully passed efectiveness tests
We have been working hard for a few months on our first product: Nocisens®. It is a concentrated, hypoallergenic cream, with a soft texture, and designed to take care of the most sensitive skins.
We know the discomfort that sensitive or atopic skin causes and how limiting the nuisances and itching can be in the most punished areas of the skin. Nocisens® deeply moisturizes the skin, strengthens its barrier function and restores its natural balance providing a lasting sense of calm. In addition, its powerful antioxidant action reinforces the skin defense mechanisms and protects it from daily aggressions.
After more than 20 years of research on the mechanisms that regulate skin imbalances, we have developed Nocisens®, a product that incorporates the latest advances in the world of sensory neurocosmetics. An efficacy study* carried out in volunteers with sensitive skin by an international company specialized in the testing and validation of cosmetic products, showed that Nocisens® significantly increased the degree of skin satisfaction of the participants. The results obtained after 4 weeks of use of the cream cannot be better:
- Nocisens® demonstrated by target quantifiable methods** to have a powerful moisturizing action and significantly reduce transepidermic water loss.
- 100% of users claimed that Nocisens® makes the skin softer and smoother.
- 95% of users believe that Nocisnes® moisturizes and nourishes the skin
- 85% of users found their skin more supple and elastic after using Nocisens®.
- 85% of users felt comfort after using Nocisens®.
Taking these good results into account, we are looking forward to you being able to try Nocisens® and forget about sensitive skin.
* Efficacy tests have been conducted by an independent company on a panel of 22 people of both sexes aged between 19 and 65.
**Measurement of skin capacitance with Corneometer® and measurement of transepidermic water loss with Tewameter®. Both measurements were carried out under professional control on day 0 (before using the product) and after 28 days using it.